Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Why cats are better than dogs .

I think cats are better than dogs because dogs howl all night when your reading in bed, in bed is a place for sleeping or just trying to get some peace and quiet. But cats just make a little sound and not an awful SCREECH! Dogs are hopeless and so hard to feed and if you make 1 tiny mistake your dog hATES YOU . The cats all over the world are caring and forgives you whenever you make a mistake so they are caring. Dogs bite you and scratch you. Cats snuggles in your arms. A dog sometimes rip your homework and importent reviews. You have to do 1000 pages of writing that took you 4 days till you have it finished. You have to hand it in tomorrow. And if it is night and you were checking if you had it finished. Then if it was there and you go upstairs. But NO, you have to work all night so you will not get sacked when you go to work. It is finally 4:00am! You have to get up in 2 hours so you get ready to go. You only get 2 hours sleep. When you go to work or school. You have to be there on time. When your in a exam and the teacher ask YOU a question you are fast asleep on your desk! All because of your dog ripping your paper so now yopu are fired or go to the head of school. Now think before you get a dog. Will it howl at night? Will it run away? Will it care for you? Those are my reasons why cats a better than dogs.

Labels:

17 Comments:

Blogger hc said...

Hi William,

I like your blog.

I agree with you that cats are better than dogs.

But I have two children who love dogs.

One of my children is four years old and he thinks dogs
are better than cats, because you can ride on the back of a big dog.

Rabee

--
Posted by rabee to Kalimna at 8/23/2006 10:29:29 PM

5:32 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Nice work, William. Good start to your blog. I think dogs are more useful than cats. No cat I've ever seen is able to be trained to go out to a paddock and bring all the sheep in that paddock to the sheepyard. Then again, cats are cleaner when they go to the toilet!

7:16 PM  
Blogger lucy tartan said...

Hi William,
I agree - dogs are alright but cats are heaps better. I love having a cat snuggle in my arms.

My cat sometimes tries to rip my papers but he's too weak to do much damage.

7:49 PM  
Blogger FXH said...

William - you can never use the excuse "the cat ate my homework" but sometimes you might get away with "the dog ate my homework"

On the other hand - I prefer my neighbours to have cats. Cats don't howl and yowl and woof when they go away. And cats don't run around woofing at night at possums and waking me up.

7:59 PM  
Blogger wsc said...

Cats can walk themselves and they will at least play with you.

12:05 AM  
Blogger wsc said...

Dear Rabee,
the dog would go absoulutly mad if the children rode on the dog's back.

5:31 AM  
Blogger wsc said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:32 AM  
Blogger wsc said...

Dear Lisa,
I agree with you that cats are cleaner when they go to the toilet but cats aren't supposed to round up sheep like a sheep dog.

5:36 AM  
Blogger wsc said...

Hi Lucy,

maybe your cat has not had much walking and needs to get a move on.

5:39 AM  
Blogger hc said...

William

For many years now, we have had two dogs and a cat. If dogs are trained
(quite easy), they do not bite, or eat books, furniture, shoes. Cats are
more temperamental, though O agree they know better how to be sweet!


Rene' (Codoni, formerly in Bangkok, now Kuala Lumpur)




PS for Harry:
Tried to send by blogmail, could not open an account, so f it that way!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Yotro said...

Another thing about cats is that they go to sleep on your face, which muddles up your thoughts so that even if you write them down on paper very neatly they won't make any sense at all.

Three woofs for dogs.

4:56 PM  
Blogger wsc said...

Dear Yotro,
cats only jump on your face when it is mad at you or goes crazy.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Cats are not friendly like dogs. If you try and pat your cat he will just walk away.

Dogs like to be patted and are very excited when their master comes home from school or work.

Cats don't care about you, they just want to be fed and live in a warm house.

A dog will be your best friend.

I am allergic to cats.

So I think dogs are better than cats.

7:32 AM  
Blogger wsc said...

Dear Sam,
Cats only walk away if they do not think you are not caring.

4:19 AM  
Blogger wsc said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:21 AM  
Blogger wsc said...

Dear Rene
Some dogs like the wolf terrior are hard to train

4:21 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

I have 2 female cat one is almost 11 years old and her mother is almost 12 years old. The mother now spends half the night yowling and racing around like a kitten. I have a sleeping disorder, restless leg and Fibromyalgia and sleeping is hard to come by. So you can bet this new yowling thing is wearing thin on my nerves! I miss my dog! The only time my cats want my attention or give me attention is in the middle of the night or when they want food! Then they sleep all day and I just want to go over and wake them up in the most annoying way possible! But i am to nice! AHHHHHH! My dog never did that crap and she gave attention and love any time day or night. Seemed like whenever i was up so was she. When did dhe sleep lol! Dog are better even if you have to freeze to take them out to do their messes!

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home