Saturday, August 26, 2006

Don't learn music.

Don't learn music because it is a waste of time and bores everyone. After a few months when some tries to help you they end up screaming at you because you might not do the right thing. Another thing is when your older and you play infront of 1,000.000.000 musicians and you play a big mistake they are going to hamiliate you and your family will be picked on and will be very dissapointed in you. Not your mother or father. YOU. Also people have to give $70 dollers for a lesson that goes for half an hour. You will go broke and will starve,die and will not be able to send your child to school. So what is the point of learning something your going to use once. So those are my reasons why children should not play music.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger hc said...

Parents like their kids to learn a music instrument because music can be one of the joys of life. You are a pretty good violinist for a young bloke!

I wish I'd learnt to play the piano. I have these great tunes going around in my head but (i) I dont have the technology to write them down and (ii) even if I did I couldn't play the music.

4:05 AM  
Blogger wsc said...

Well maybe you should get lessons for piano

2:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i think you should go online and find best online DVD store and buy music DVDs for you to know how it is feels so good to be involve in music.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have you tried another music instrument - like piano or guitar?

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home